Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment Board has announced 1,350 vacancies for the post of Constable in J & K Police. The JK Police Recruitment 2019 has been announced to create 2 Border Battalions on the Jammu province and 2 on Kashmir Province. Know all about the JK Police Recruitment including how to apply, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria and apply for the examination before 22nd October 2019.
JK Police Recruitment 2019
||Jammu & Kashmir Police
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode Of Application
Download the Official Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Notification 2019
Important Dates for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2019
The important Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2019 Schedule has been mentioned below.
|Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment Schedule
|Online Application Start Date
||27th September 2019
|Last Date to Apply Online
||22nd October 2019
||to be announced
Eligibility Criteria for JK Police Recruitment 2019
Candidates hoping to apply for the Jammu Kashmir Police recruitment should meet the eligibility criteria set by the Recruitment Board.
JK Police Recruitment Educational Qualification
Aspirants looking to apply should have cleared 10th standard from a government recognized board.
The Age Limit to apply for JK Police Recruitment 2019 has been mentioned below
- The minimum age to apply for the Exam is 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the examination is 28 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
How to Apply Online for JK Police Recruitment 2019?
The JK Police Constable Recruitment 2019 going to accept online applications from 5th October to 22nd October 2019. All candidates who meet the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria can apply online by following these steps.
Direct Link to for JK Online Application Form 2019
- Candidates can click on the link above to apply for the JK Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Complete the registration process on the website.
- Proceed to fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the form & fee receipt.
JK Police Constable Recruitment Application Fee 2019
The Application fee to apply for the post of Constable has been mentioned below:
- Online Application Fee is Rs 300/-
- Payment Mode for the application fee is Online via Debit, Credit or Net banking.
JK Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The Total Vacancies announced by the Police Recruitment Board of Jammu and Kashmir is 1,350. The Vacancies have been announced to raise 2 Border Battalions on the Jammu province and 2 on Kashmir Province from the 10 Borders of Jammu and Kashmir.
What is the Selection Process for JK Police Recruitment 2019?
JK Police Recruitment Board will select candidates on the basis of the following selection process:-
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Interview/Document Verification
Physical Standards for JK Police Recruitment is-
- Candidate's minimum Height – 5-6 (minimum) [ 5-4″ for Ladakh region and Gorkha Community (state subject)]
- Candidate's minimum Chest (Male) – 32 (un-Expanded) and 33.50″ (Expended)
JK Police Constable Salary
The candidates selected for the post of Constable in Jammy and Kasmir police will get a basic pay of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200.