Bihar Police Department has released the new notification for filling up more than 2000 Subje Inspector and Sergeant posts. Interested candidates can apply directly from the link given below. Go through the detailed Bihar Police SI Notification 2020.
- Candidates aged above 47 years will not be able to apply for Bihar Police Enforcement SI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates who get selected for this post will be receiving a monthly salary around Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Before applying it is suggested for all candidates to go through the complete Bihar Police Notification 2020.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020
To get selected as an Enforcement officer, candidates must clear three stages: Prelims, Mains, Physical Standard Test, Interview. The notification provides complete details about Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020. Candidates can get detailed information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply online.
Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2020
Bihar Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Direct Recruitment/Employees of Bihar Government: Candidate must have passed the degree examination from a recognized university or equivalent examination recognized by State Government On or Before 01.08.2020.
- Ex-Serviceman: Candidate must have passed the degree examination from a recognized university or equivalent examination recognized by State Government Or he should have Graduate Certificate issued by Civil Defense Services On or Before 01.08.2020.
- Male: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 42 Years
- Female: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 45 Years
How to Apply for Bihar Police Enforcement SI Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions carefully to fill the form.
- Visit the official website http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on Apply Online for the post of Enforcement Sub Inspector in the Department of Transport., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. 02/2020).
- Now Candidates Should Register Themselves by Filling Applicant’s name, DOB & Other Required Details.
- Before Submitting the Fees Candidates Should Check All the Details.
- After a Successful Registration Candidates Should Submit the Application Fee. (Applicant should be careful while making payment and avoid multiple payments for a single registration.)
- After All These Steps Candidates Should Click on Final Submission.
Gen/BC/EBC (Male & Female)- Rs. 700/-
SC/ST (Male & Female) – Rs. 400/-
Bihar Police SI Notification 2020
The official notification for Bihar Police SI 2018 was released in May. The online application process started on 22nd May 2018. The last date to apply is 30th June 2018, which means that you have a lot of time left to apply for this recruitment process. Nonetheless, we advise you to start filling the application form as soon as possible, if you haven’t done so already. Please keep visiting this page regularly to stay updated.
Bihar Police SI Vacancy
A total number of 126 vacancies were announced via the official notice for the post of Excise SI. Following is the category-wise vacancy.
- Unreserved – 63
- BC/EBC – 42
- SC – 20
- ST – 1
Bihar Police SI Exam Date
The exam date has not been announced till date. We will update it here as soon as we get any official information.
Bihar Police SI Application Form
How to Apply for Bihar Police SI
- Click on the direct link given above.
- Find the SI application link.
- Click on Registration & Payment link.
- Fill in the basic details.
- And make the fee payment.
- Fill in the application form.
- Then, upload the relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Unreserved – Rs.700/-
- SC/ST – Rs.400/-
Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern
The selection process comprises of three steps – Prelims, Mains, and Physical Efficiency Test.
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||100||200||2 Hrs|
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Paper I||Hindi Language||100||200||2 Hrs|
|Paper II||General Awareness||100||200||2 Hrs|
Bihar Police SI Syllabus
Please go through the detailed syllabus for Bihar Police SI if you wish to, seriously, crack the exam. The detailed syllabus will help you prepare for the exam in a more structured and efficient manner.